Be Somebody’s Hero! Make an Impact!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Wyoming is seeking a highly driven, self motivated, program leader to continue our tradition of excellence in our Be Somebody: Cowboy Ethics and afterschool programs.
Objectives & Key Responsibilities:
The Outreach Coordinator maintains, develops, and facilitates the training of all Be Somebody: Cowboy Ethics curriculum internally and externally among youth professionals and educators who desire to lead the Be Somebody: Cowboy Ethics program in their organization or school. They will build and maintain community partnerships that enhance the Be Somebody: Cowboy Ethics program. They will be responsible for facilitating data collection within the organization with branch directors and program coordinators. They will teach the Be Somebody: Cowboy Ethics program in other youth serving organizations such as high schools, juvenile detention centers, or other programs as designated. They will also assist with the after-school and summer program as a program leader.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field or 5 years experience in planning and implementing youth programs and facilitating training
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems
- Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics
- Proven organizational, staff, and project management abilities
- Ability to deal with the general public
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and expectations
- Ability to deal effectively with members from a wide range of ages, backgrounds, and behavior challenges
- Working knowledge of budget preparation, control, and management
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents, and community leaders
- Knowledge or ability to learn varying types of software including Microsoft Suite, Google Workplace, and data management software
- Strong technical writer
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- May include out of town travel
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
Join our team of professionals who are making a difference every single day!
Full-time, benefited position. Wage range: Outreach Coordinator $21-$24/hour DOE.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or BGCCW HR Dept, 1701 East K St. Casper, WY 82601